Monday, February 1, 2016

Welcome!

I feel like I should begin by defining this blog and what I intend for it to be about.

I've been a part of the AG community on and off since 2008-ish. (Wow, ten years is approaching fast!) I got my first AG doll back in 2001. I had a relatively well known AG blog. I want a fresh start in the blogging world so I am not going to reveal which one it was. ;) I want to run this blog mostly for fun. My old blog became more of a stressor than a stress reliever.

In my blog, I am planning to include lots of DIY. I am planning on posting on a daily basis, so keep checking back! I love hearing from my readers, so feel free to e-mail me (americangirlcorner@gmail.com) anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Make sure all comments are kind and respectful to all people.

Can't wait to see what you have to say!