Sunday, February 14, 2016

Spring 2016 Release

Hi friends! Sorry for my absence the past few days; I was out of town. But I'm back now! When I came home and checked the AG page, imagine my surprise when I saw the new items on the AG website. I was kind of shocked at the small size-- most AG releases are massive or just one item, I don't recall seeing one of this size in a long time.

I thought I would show you a few of my favorite items from the release! I was disappointed there were no BeForever items, but we can cross our fingers there will be soon.



The Spring Breeze Outfit was my favorite of the new releases. I'm not a fan of the mesh overlay (left), but without it (right) I actually really like it! It's a bit bare, but you could always make a necklace for your doll to add some color to the look.


Check out the new Ice Cream Cart! AG food is probably one of the cutest things round. Did you see that cute towel on the side? I really like the popsicles!

I liked the new release quite a bit! What were your favorite items? If you didn't check out the AG site yet, be sure to see what's new! (They still have a pretty good clearance going on, too! I'm about to cave on Rebecca's Makeup-- I doubt it is going lower.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Make sure all comments are kind and respectful to all people.

Can't wait to see what you have to say!