Friday, February 5, 2016

My Favorite Things


If you have ever watched The Sound of Music, I'm sure you remember that catchy song Maria sings about how when she is sad she remembers her favorite things. One of my favorite things to do is browse for doll stuff when I am not blogging! I love seeing what other people create. I put together a few of my favorite things for you this week.


1. Oxford Square Hooded Coat: Houndstooth is one of my favorite prints. Don't you think Grace looks cute?
2. French Breton Striped Tee, Full Flare Mini Skirt, & Sandals: I love the Grace feel of this outfit. Stripes are super trendy and the skirt adds a preppy touch.
3. American Girl Lunch: I just found this store on Etsy today, and this has got to be my favorite piece. I love everything in this lunch set. That sandwich makes me hungry.
4. Rebecca's Bedroom Accessories: This is probably my favorite thing out of the Rebecca BeForever collection. I've had a hard time biting the price tag on that one, but I love the details of it. I'm getting a part time job soon so maybe I can justify it as an employment celebration gift to myself? ;)

What's on your AG wishlist? I'm about to go and pick up some supplies for crafts to make my dolls. I really hope my sewing machine starts working again... it's been very inconsistent lately so I might have to take it in for servicing. If you have an Etsy shop or know of any cool AG places, leave a comment so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Make sure all comments are kind and respectful to all people.

Can't wait to see what you have to say!