Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Photo Shoot: Addy in Kirsten's Work Dress

I did a photo shoot with Addy today! I was looking for a really good picture of her to make a "Meet My Dolls" page, and couldn't find one I loved of Addy. In these pictures, Addy is wearing Kirsten's Work Dress. AG retired Kirsten's Work Dress ages ago, but I was lucky enough to get it in a trade with an AGPT member.


Aren't her eyes pretty? There's such a deep chocolate color.


This was my favorite! I don't know exactly what it is... but it captures Addy's caring personality.



The brown stuff behind her is actually some netting for our deck. I played with the settings on my camera to blur it out so all of the focus was on Addy!



Kirsten's Work Dress is one of my all-time favorite AG outfits. Look at how long Addy's hair is! I did two braid connected in the back to pull it out of her face.


I really like this close-up. I was able to catch the "good" parts of the snow-- it has been raining a lot here so the snow has become more of a slush.

Have you taken any pictures recently? I love using the camera! I'm lucky enough to have a DSLR, but I didn't until a year or two ago... Having a DSLR makes it easier to get good pictures, but you can definitely get decent ones with a point and shoot.

Keep your eyes peeled on my IG for a few others I didn't post. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Make sure all comments are kind and respectful to all people.

Can't wait to see what you have to say!