Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Photo Shoot: Samantha in the Snow

We have a lot of snow over here in the East (30 inches where I live!) and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful snow outside and snapped a few pictures of Samantha. She's wearing Cecile's Special Day Dress, which I love. Sam looks great in it, and it was only $12 on AG Cyber Monday a few years ago. I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you.


I love the woods in the background. I'm lucky; my family has a pretty big backyard-- we have a small "woods" section!


The print on the dress is my favorite part. I like the leafy-floral look.



Possibly my favorite picture from the shoot. I tossed some snow in the air to get some sprinkled on Sam. If you do this, just make sure you pat your doll's hair and face dry with a towel. :)


Did you get a lot of snow where you live? If you did, I hope you took a few pictures. Taking pictures in the snow is so much fun. I'll be posting some bonus pictures on my Instagram, so make sure you follow me. (@americangirlcorner)

1 comment:

  1. Samantha is so pretty in that dress. She really stands out against the snow. Great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Make sure all comments are kind and respectful to all people.

Can't wait to see what you have to say!