Sunday, February 7, 2016

My Latest Creation: Sun Dress from Pixie Faire

I've been busy sewing lately. I love sewing, unfortunately my machine doesn't love me, so it's been kind of frustrating. I did finish a doll dress that I wanted to show you. I made my dress from the Pixie Faire Drawstring Dress. The pattern was pretty easy, and I would totally recommend it.


I think it turned out pretty well! I was really inspired by Lea for this project. I felt like the purple went well with the colors of her collection. I can just imagine Lea walking down the beach, sand in her toes, wearing this dress. I got the fabric from Walmart at a really good price.


If you have ever sewn anything in your life, you probably would agree hemming is the worst part. I haven't touched a sewing machine in years, so I was pretty proud that this was straight!



This shot of Katelyn (#39) turned out pretty well.

Keep you eyes peeled on IG! I have a few more pictures I'll probably share there at some point or other. Have you sewn anything lately? I am working on quite a few projects. I recently became a Pixie Faire (Liberty Jane) seamstress, which means I am allowed to sell items made from their patterns in my Etsy shop. I am super excited to get some items up!

1 comment:

  1. the fabric you chose is really cute and you did a great job on the dress. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Make sure all comments are kind and respectful to all people.

Can't wait to see what you have to say!